Young ones are abuzz with puzzle-solving excitement!
Pick one of the 40 challenge cards and then arrange, flip, and perfectly position the semi-circular puzzle pieces into the bug-shaped tray to match the picture.
It's a wonderfully satisfying brain challenge! - And all the while, kids are learning about colors, fractions, early math, and more.
Debug your young learner's brain with the brilliant fun of Bugzzle!
- Puzzle of arranging semi-circular pieces to match pictures on puzzle cards
- Encourages fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, logic, critical thinking, problem-solving
- A wonderfully satisfying, brain-strengthening experience
- Flip and arrange the puzzle pieces onto the bug tray to recreate the pictures on the challenge cards
- Includes 18 dual-color puzzle pieces, puzzle tray, 40 challenge cards
- High quality ABS-plastic - BPA-Free
Ramona - Alexander Specialist for Early Literature Development and Special Learning Needs Project Manager
Bugzzle is a pattern matching puzzle. It will grab and keep your child’s attention because it is in the neat shape of a bug. This game will help your child with key developmental markers such as problem-solving and strengthening visual-spatial thinking.
9.84 x 2.36 x 9.45 inches