Create masterful mathematical artwork with the simple power of circuitry and a motor!
Circuit Cubes is an educational STEM experience (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) that lets you bring your interlocking brick sets to life with amazing mechanical movement.
And with this set - You get to make robots that make ART!
Included in the kit is a battery cube, a motor cube, and an LED cube. They each connect to one another via either the built-in magnets, by stacking them on top of each other, or by using the simple snap-on wires.
Follow along with the guide booklet to combine the Cubes with the interlocking brick pieces and the markers and build them into a variety of unique art-making machines.
With a flip of the switch - ZOOM! - The motor turns, the wheel spins, and vibrant lines begin to swirl with mathematical perfection across the page!
Want to take the fun even further? - Add in a few of your own interlocking bricks from home and see what kind of art-making machines you can invent yourself.
Discover just how easy and creative real circuitry can be with the Circuit Cubes Smart Art Kit!
Circuit Cubes Smart Art Kit
- Unique circuitry system for turning interlocking bricks into electronic art-making machines
- Encourages fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, logic, engineering skills, scientific learning
- A wonderfully creative STEM learning experience - Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Circuit cubes connect via either magnets, wires, or stacking - Wires easily snap on and off
- Cubes fit onto interlocking brick pieces just like any other interlocking brick
- Features battery cube, motor cube, LED cube
- Follow guide booklet to build a variety of art-making machines
- Features 6 markers and marker holders
- Battery recharges via USB cable - Included
- Includes 12-stud beam, 2 4-stud beams, wheel, 2 rubber bands, axle, plate, motor cube, battery cube, LED cube, 2 short wires, 2 long wires, 6 markers (orange, green, black, blue, light blue, purple), 2 marker holders, 4 connectors, adapter, microUSB cable
- Illustrated instructions included
- Drawing paper not included
- Fully compatible with all major interlocking brick systems
- Circuit Cubes each measure 1.25 x 1.25 x 0.75 inches
- High quality materials and construction - Exceptional machine-building experience